Sengkhona Plumberz is a B-BBEE Level 1, Johannesburg-based specialist plumbing maintenance and construction services company servicing the Gauteng region in the consumer maintenance services and South Africa and the Sub-region for turn-key construction projects.
Sengkhona is a plumbing company that was established in 2002 and was officially registered in 2009. The Zulu name Sengkhona when translated means “I’m here when you need me the most”. This is our ethos when it comes to providing services to our clients. Our aim is to provide the best service – efficiently and at an affordable cost. This motto has always been the driving force motivating our team to aim for provision of quality workmanship at any level of operation.
1. Turnkey Construction Project Partner:
– Construction sub-contractor
– Maintenance solutions: sectional title, industrial, and public amenities.
2. Consumer Maintenance and Installation Services:
– Emergency Plumbing Problems
– Leaking Taps, Toilets, Showers and Geysers
– Leaking and Burst Pipes
– Blocked Drains and Sewers
– Geyser, Boiler and Solar Repairs
– Pump Repairs & Replacements
– New Installations
– Energy-saving solutions: Heat Pump (Kwikot), solar geyser (conversions).
– Water-wise Solutions: Helping you save on your water costs whilst saving the environment.
To be the preferred plumbing solutions provider to commercial and consumer clients in South Africa and the sub-region, providing innovative solutions which are environmentally-friendly, cost-effective and aesthetically in line with building design trends.
Is to timeously render a high-quality comprehensive plumbing service to our clients, advising them appropriately on issues of durability, energy-efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Time & Efficiency: We (all of us at Sengkhona Plumberz) understand the essence of time and we value our clients’ time and each other’s time. – We get things done on time and fully understand the cost of missed deadlines.
Communication: we communicate as clearly as possible, to our customers (in terms of costs and expectations) as well as with each other as members of the same team so that we can provide a better service.
Quality Workmanship: Whatever Sengkhona Plumberz touches, must be top quality work, which will last for the reasonably expected time (within industry guidelines and quality standards).